rental terms & conditions
- The person who signs the contract must be over 18 years old and will be responsible for all the bicycles and equipment rented to their name.
- Pick up and drop off will be from our store, “Sanse Bikes”, located at Alameda del Boulevard 25, Donostia, San Sebastian.
- Advance payment is required at the time of signing the contract.
- There will be no reimbursement for early return of the rented bicycles.
- Only liability insurance is included. The client is fully responsible for all damages caused to themselves but not to third parties.
- Sanse Bikes shall have no liability for accidents, personal injuries, blows or damage caused to themselves or their property.
- We do not offer technical assistance outside our shop, even in cases where pickup is included.
- If the client would like us to make repairs outside our shop, they must pay for transportation to the location.
- On top of this, if the issue with the bike is caused by the customer, they must pay for the repair needed too.
- The customer must use the rented bicycle and equipment with all due care and to take all necessary precautions to protect them from damage, loss or theft.
- If any of the aforementioned situations arose during the rental period, the customer must pay the full cost of the missing or broken items at market prices. In case of loss/theft of a bicycle, we apply a charge of €375 for city bikes, €450 for electric scooters, €600 for mountain bikes and €1300 for electric bikes, plus payment for any extras (lock, basket, etc.). Bicycles must be locked to a permanent fixture whenever left unattended.
- We recommend hiring a Travel Insurance that covers rented items against loss, theft and damages.
- The customer and their companions must respect Spanish traffic laws.
- In case of punctures or small reparations, the customer must bring the bicycle to our shop by their own means but we will do our best to help whenever possible. If the issue is caused by a faulty part on the bicycle, we will offer you another one to replace it (provided we have other bicycles available). In case of punctures, we do not accept repair costs made by other mechanics.
- A valid DNI, Passport or driving licence will be required as a security deposit at the time of handing out the bicycles. The person making the booking will be responsible for all the bicycles they take.
- We request that you return the bicycles in a clean condition. Any equipment returned with excessive cleaning requirement will result in a €5 fee per bike.
- Upon signing of the contract, the customer accepts that the bicycle has been rented in good conditions and agrees to all these terms and conditions.
- The customer is responsible for the bicycles from the moment they leave our shop.
rental terms & conditions paddle
- The person signing the rental agreement must be over 18 years of age and will be responsible for all equipment rented in their name.
- The delivery and collection of the rented equipment will be made in our “Sanse Bikes” store with address in Alameda del Boulevard 25, Donostia-San Sebastián.
- Payment will be made in advance, at the time of making the contract.
- No refund will be made for returning the rented equipment before the end of the contracted rental time.
- The rented equipment is only insured with Civil Responsibility insurance, the client has full responsibility for all types of damage that he produces to himself but not to third parties. Sanse Bikes is not responsible for claims for accidents, injuries, blows or damage caused to themselves or their property.
- The client is obliged to take good care and take all necessary precautions to protect the rented equipment from damage, loss or theft. If any of the aforementioned situations occur during the rental period, the client will immediately assume all the replacement costs caused at market prices.
It is the responsibility of the client and his companions to respect Spanish regulations.
- At the time of delivery of the rented equipment to the client, a copy of their National Identity Document, Passport or Driving License will be required as a security deposit.
- Once the contract is signed, the client affirms that he has rented the equipment in a suitable state and adjusted for its use and agrees with all the conditions of the rental. The rented material will be under the responsibility of the renter from the moment they leave our premises.
Any other question?